Simple Finance Technology - My balance

Now 1200midnight on thursfsy the 4th of octtober

Product or Service Mentioned: Simple Finance Technology Account.

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 04.

Simple Finance Technology - Simple Bank not so Simple

I opened a n account with Simple bank, headquartered in Portland, Oregon. I was to fill out a form, and the account was opened, debit card mailed to my home within 5 days.

I did an online transfer to this bank account from my Chase bank account, and there was a verification process that I needed to go through to validate the transfer, and it was accepted. I did another transfer from same bank, and that one was accepted as well. a day after, Simple froze my account, sitting the need for copies of my identification, and copies of those bank accounts. After two long days of trying to supply those documents through e-mail, they received them and it took them almost 4 weeks to release the account, in the mean time , I had a bill that they were supposed to pay and had my money to do it with, but they never did.

I needed access to my money to help my daughter and wasn't able todo so, and again they said there is nothing they can do until their team validates my info. I asked why they did not validate and ask for these documents before I put my money with them, they had no reply.

I feel this to be a just as bad as the fake account with Wells Fargo, how fast they opened the account and sent the card, but not observing the lawful regulations required to do so. I just received the release and will be closing this account with them, but I needed to file a complaint of business ethics, procedural duties, and service fulfilment.

Product or Service Mentioned: Simple Finance Technology Account.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 12, 2016.

Simple Finance Technology - Simple Review #1475837628

Additional Fees

Liars and Crooks

Don't expect Simple Bank to keep any promises, they Lied to me about receiving a leather wallet and refuse to give me one

Simple Bank can't be trusted and should be avoided at all costs.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 07, 2016.