I opened a n account with Simple bank, headquartered in Portland, Oregon. I was to fill out a form, and the account was opened, debit card mailed to my home within 5 days.

I did an online transfer to this bank account from my Chase bank account, and there was a verification process that I needed to go through to validate the transfer, and it was accepted. I did another transfer from same bank, and that one was accepted as well. a day after, Simple froze my account, sitting the need for copies of my identification, and copies of those bank accounts. After two long days of trying to supply those documents through e-mail, they received them and it took them almost 4 weeks to release the account, in the mean time , I had a bill that they were supposed to pay and had my money to do it with, but they never did.

I needed access to my money to help my daughter and wasn't able todo so, and again they said there is nothing they can do until their team validates my info. I asked why they did not validate and ask for these documents before I put my money with them, they had no reply.

I feel this to be a just as bad as the fake account with Wells Fargo, how fast they opened the account and sent the card, but not observing the lawful regulations required to do so. I just received the release and will be closing this account with them, but I needed to file a complaint of business ethics, procedural duties, and service fulfilment.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Simple Finance Technology. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Simple Finance Technology.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare Simple Finance Technology to other companies on our site.

Comments